Tuesday, May 18, 2010

For my Uncle

When we got together last weekend for Joe's graduation I spoke with Mud about these darn blogs that know one is keeping up with and how much I missed them. I of course threw my sister under the bus and stated how tired I was of seeing the Diet Coke/Bacon can, and he informed me how tired he was with the snowball update:) Anyhoo I will try to keep up with this little blog. So on to what I have been up to.... well working, a lot! I finally have 1 therapist hired and hope to have my other by the middle of June. I did find out today that being in charge is not all that it is cracked up to be, there was someone who was hurt because he did not get a promotion in to my dept. and I just feel awful about it. He is a great employee and a good friend but I decided it would be better to go another way, and now I have to live with that, not easy. On a positive note I did move into my office and with a few additions it will be up to par. Gotta run I am sure there is laundry or tv watching to do:)

1 comment:

MUD said...

Ah, the joys of management. Someday you will find yourself doing more evaluations than work. You will find yourself making sure that others are doing what they should do than doing work. You will spend more time training and re-training than patient care. Then you will retire and wonder how you were ever so lucky to get the job of your dreams. MUD