Monday, April 27, 2009

Great customer service!

I bought a pair of Eastland shoes back in November, they were more than I usually spend but it is a company I trust has good quality shoes. Anyhoo about a month ago I was walking in the snow and noticed my feet were wet, both soles had split width wise across. I was very disappointed and but decided to contact the company to complain. They had a very easy return system and if they decided it was manufacturer defect they would send me a new pair, came home today, only 1 week since I shipped them in, and a brand new pair was waiting for me. In this day you just don't see this kind of service, Eastland has a customer for life!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Cute shoes!

MUD said...

It is unfortunate that most people don't share such stories with their friends and family. Mostly wer hear the gripes but not the good customer service. Tomorrow I will talk about my maytag dishwasher. Not a good story.
MUD