Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day to Aunt Jenn
























Some of you may look at this title and be a little confused but for me and my family Aunt Jenn deserves Mothers day credit more than any one I can think of. I love my mothers and they know how much they mean to me but my sister never gets the credit she deserves, she is a second mom to my boys in every way that counts. Jenn volunteers at Andrews school, takes the boys on trips with her, watches them so I can work when they are sick, coached basketball, I could go on for days about how she gives of herself for my boys I will just end with she is the best sister and aunt and I could not do this without her Happy Mothers day Aunt Jenn.

1 comment:

MUD said...

Don't forget all the lives she has touched through the rowing program. There is a world full of people that saw what a great Mother she is. Rowers row, the others play games... MUD