Sunday, April 5, 2009

Where's my tooth and cheetah update

Andrew has been fighting to hang on to his last front tooth for weeks now, it was literally hanging by a thread. Last night while having a scuffle with daddy the tooth fell out and was immediately swallowed by the small child. Daddy "found" the tooth on the floor and it was placed under the pillow last night and since it was not a Wednesday the tooth fairy did her thing!

Now a cheetah update for anyone who cares we have at this point paid off $18,000 in debt since January 08! I am very excited and seeing those #'s get smaller makes me so motivated to get rid of the rest. If I could figure out when I could do it I would have a part time job already!

2 comments:

MUD said...

I am very proud of you. Isn't it amazing that with a little attitude adjustment you can pay off debt and still live in the greatest place on earth? The abundance we have even on a budget is why the rest of the world hates us. The are all pissed that they can't come here. Let me know when you are going to have the "We're Debt Free" party. Barb and I went back into debt when we bought Dave's house but we will have that gone soon. Our next car will be a cash deal and we had enough to pay our income taxes. We're not debt free but we are equity positive. MUD

Donna said...

Kimmy... I'm amazed and inspired by your cheetah progress. KUDOS to you and Kenny. The lessons in hard work and discipline that you are teaching your boys are priceless!

About the tooth fairy... so glad it wasn't a Wednesday when AJ lost his tooth! :-)