Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sorry...

Sorry about yesterdays post I remembered my challenge about 9:30 and was so full from dinner with my nieces and so tired I could not get my brain to work.
Christmas is a month away have you done your shopping? I have purchased 1 gift and do not have a list done yet... I will do the last minute dash once again one of these years I will start early and be done by Turkey day.
Work has been crazy we are down a therapist and more call has made life miserable, cross your fingers that we have someone in place by mid December.
Alright off to bowl now hope everyone is doing well out there, Kimmy

1 comment:

MUD said...

Do your best and everything will work out. It's a shame that the Holidays are the best time of the year and we find ourselves so stressed. Bake some cookies and share. MUD