Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ear infection?

My right ear has been bothering me for the last 2 weeks it was sore to the touch and ached just a little, my ears always bother me a little so I didn't think much of it. So this morning around 4am I wake up with a horrible earache finally fall back to sleep at 6 and wake up late with pain in my jaw, I seriously could not close my teeth together. Anyhoo to the doctor and one quick glance in my ear and she says "you are sick"! Turns out 1 busted ear drum and major infection... I have a major tolerance for pain, just saying.

Side note tried to display disgusting photo of busted/infected ear drum and computer is not cooperating just know not a pretty sight!

1 comment:

MUD said...

Ouch! So sorry. You are officially excused from any work today. Barb