Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas update

I had to post my two favorite Christmas pictures of all time don't tell Austin though since they are both of the little man, 2 different sides of his personality.
Well we went out my hubby and I this am and finished the shopping! I have to tell you all that trying to get out of debt has been the best thing I have ever done! This Christmas I spent probably more than most years at least on the kiddos but I cash flowed the hole deal and didn't even have to pull money out of savings, and I just paid my December bills on line! I know there are people out there that this is the norm for but for me this is the least amount of stress I have ever had at Christmas time, and not worrying about paying for it is the key! I can't wait until hopefully next year but probably the next to get to the holiday season debt free, what a great Christmas that will be! Hope you all are staying in your budgets and using cash and especially remembering what this holiday is all about. Love to all and Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

MUD said...

When you finish paying off the house you will find that it is such a wonderful feeling to be out of debt. Because we bought the new house on 29th street, we aren't completely out of debt but our debt to equity ratio is pretty darned good. Some day your life will be so easy. MUD

Kimmy said...

Yep Mud I am waiting for that! I will get there and that is so exciting to know!