Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas morning...

I was so excited to have my mom and Alan and Bob and Julia spend Christmas morning with us. The family gift that hopefully will get us all in shape, I know we could have just taken a walk and saved some cash but this should be more fun.

Alan looking excited about his work shirt even though I think he liked the Crown Royal and cigar more.



Okay 2 of these and not sure how to delete it.


Austin got his new Ipod but we had lots of fun tortureing him into thinking he was'nt going to get one, we had him going until his 2nd present he opened was the Ipod cover from Aunt Jenn.




Andrew got his flying V guitar from Santa. I think we all need earplugs!





My beautiful tree on Christmas Eve after a night of wrapping it is sad that it is over so fast. Well off to enjoy a day off from work and kids, love to all hope you had a great one!





1 comment:

Jenn said...

Ummm, hello...did you forget about me?