Saturday, April 12, 2008

Oh Big Trouble Ahead!

Look at this sweet innocent looking child could you ever imagine him doing something wrong? Well he is part Petty so don't let the look fool ya! This little 6 year old child got on his fathers Ebay site and put in a max $100.00 bid on a Dr Suess game that he just had to have. How the small child figured out to do this blows my mind. Luckily we won the game for $28 with shipping and said small child is grounded from the computer for 1 week and will have to cash in his coin jar to cover the expenses. I am in big time trouble!

5 comments:

MUD said...

Smart is as smart does. I wouldn't change them for stupid kids. Those Petty boys are a darn good bunch and every once in a while their superior intellect just jumps out there and gets them in trouble. But what do I know MUD (Lets see, does that make me the senior Petty Boy? No, I think cousin Jim has me by a few months)

Jenn said...

Remember all those years when he was quiet and angelic...

Yeah, well...at least he's cute.

Rebecca said...

LMAO!!!!

Donna said...

you sooooo better just hang on, kimmy. you know that feeling of bobbing in the water just waiting for the boat to just yank you up onto your skis? hang on, sister!

Mom/Katie said...

YOU MAKE ME A PROUD GRANDMA!
Mom/Katie