Monday, April 7, 2008

Need your prayers...

No not for the Hawks even though I will encourage those. I have some families I have been working with that have been in my thoughts and prayers for the last few weeks and today I met a wonderful lady who is fighting cancer with such grace and we talked about the power of hope and staying positive in attitude and spirit the conversation moved me to tears I feel blessed to have met her. Due to HIPPA I can't say more about these families just know that they need the prayers of all. I love you all and am glad I have such a wonderful family and great friends. ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Kimmy...I know that you are just GREAT at what you do...thanks for being YOU! I'll add them to my list...

MUD said...

Kim, it is a part of life that things change. Some are born and some die. It is a blessing for that lady to have someone like you in her life. How is the $ work going? Are you going to get to retire at 50? 60? ever? MUD