Thursday, January 10, 2008

Aaaaaarrrrggggghhhh!!!!!

Okay got through the holidays without the chetah, yeah! I am very excited about the debt free life I will one day live but the day to day life right now is making me crazy! Have you ever worked with one of those know it alls, been there done that kind of people? This new lady at my office is about to make me lose my mind! I am trying to be nice and just do my job and ignore her but it is very, very, very hard. Any suggestions? Come on people HELP ME!!!

4 comments:

Donna said...

smile and nod...then walk away, go home and have a beer! wanna walk the olathe half marathon with me on 3/29? i'm not going to RUN...so maybe we could meet at the finish line? : )

Rebecca said...

"Shoot er." In Jurassic park guy voice.

MUD said...

Try to imagine what a dull and boring life she leads when she doesn't have you to pontificate to. Try to remember that you are the source of your own happiness and continue to ignore her. I worked on a temp job for the State Highway Department and had a co-worker that would not shut up. She would relate intimate things to the other ladies and then chatter on about her boring life. I did everything I could to shut her up and finally wrote a letter to all the supervisors and told them they had 24 hours to fix it or I was gone, out of there and on my way. End of the story was I left and she stayed. I didn't need the job that bad. MUD

MUD said...

Have you given any thought to posting some of the steps you are taking to achieve financial independence? Think of it like Jenn does her green blog. It might encourage you to do some new things and surely to reinforce the good things you are doing. MUD