Saturday, November 24, 2007

Debt Free Holiday

No chetahs for me this holiday season I will be shopping with only the cash in my pocket! I am sure there are some of you out there that would never have used a credit card for gifts but I have been stupid and thought that was the norm, but no more. I have not used a credit card in almost a year, I am not debt free yet but I am on my way! The cool thing is that I have a great job and am making the kind of money to make this possible. This year I will focus on spending time with my family not the presents I can give but instead I will give them my time.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Kimmy...you totally ROCK! I'm soooo proud of you. I hope your Thanksgiving was great...and these are your best holidays ever! It sounds as though you're off to a great start...

Jenn said...

Hey!
Poat something already!

Jenn said...

I meant POST!