Thursday, May 3, 2007

I've been tagged!!!

Very exciting, my first! Now to come up with 10 things you don't know about me...

1. I sing in the car, full out all the time! People look at me like I have lost my mind but don't care just love to sing.

2. I am terrified of heights to the point I almost have an anxiety attack driving over a bridge.

3. I cry when I am mad. I hate that I do it but I get so worked up and out come the tears.

4. I worry about losing a family member on a daily basis, if I haven't heard from my sister or mom I think the worst.

5. Sometimes when I am alone I pull out Taylor's blanket and try to smell her and I miss her and wonder what she would have been like.

6. I love Hall and Oats!

7. I hate huge crowds, again with the anxiety attacks.

8. I get depressed in the spring.

9. My favorite thing to do is go to garage sales. I have a house full of great buys, and have given a lot to Jenn's decor.

10. The summer I was 12 I drove a car that my friend had "borrowed" from her mother...almost killed us all I did not know to use the mirrors when trying to change lanes. I laugh now but at the time I thought just don't let my parents know.
Mom, dad if you read this, I didn't do any damage, not even a scratch.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

You love Prince too.

I didn't know you did that with Taylor's blanket...*sniffs*

I love you.

Mz Jackson said...

I second Rebecca's sniff.

Me too about the heights! Any time I go over a big bridge where there might be a barge I say real quick, "Thankyougodforkeepingussafeoverthisbridgeinjesusnameamen!"
And I break into a sweat until we're safely across.

Kimmy said...

Thanks guys, yes I do love me some Prince! I say a similar prayer crossing those bridges.