Sunday, May 20, 2007

Busy Bee...

Sorry I have not posted for awhile, I have been a busy bee. My company offered me a full time position that will start the first week of June so I am trying to get everything organized before then. I have also purchased a new car, well new to me. It is a 1999 Saturn with less than 20000 miles, I can't wait to park the gas guzzler and save some $$$$.
Austin has just a few more days of middle school and I can't get over the idea that next year my baby will be in High School! Andrew will also start school next year as a kindergardener, very hard to believe. We will be off to the lake house on Thursday, can't wait! Well gotta run, me and AJ are off to buy some poting soil and flowers. Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

We need to spend some time together. I miss you guys.

I tagged you with a meme if you have time.