Thursday, April 12, 2007

Weird Trait

I have discovered a weird quirk about myself, I take on the moods of those around me, very strange. If any of the guys I work with are in a bad mood within seconds I am also. Yesterday was crazy at work and one of the guys I work with was so down it was scary... by the end of the day I was almost in tears, missed my family and just could not get out of the funk. Today... just as crazy but the same guy came in and was teasing me and laughing... and it was a great day. Any ideas on how to change this??

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yes...tell youself everyday that no matter what that you will be in a good mood. Nobody will be able to influence your feelings or behaviour. Say it out loud and when you start to feel like another person remove yourself from their vicinity and breathe deep to clear you head. Or just tell that person to quit being bitchy and to shut the F up because he's putting you in a bad mood. One or the other should work.

Kimmy said...

Thanks I'll try that.