Sunday, April 1, 2007

Three Things

Got this from Beck's blog... see I'm trying.

Three things that scare me:
Losing my kids
Losing my husband
Tornados!!

Three people that make me laugh:
Andrew (all the time)
Austin
Kenny

Three things I love to do:
Read
laugh with my kids
float on the lake

Three things I hate:
People who don't do their job People who lie
People who are never wrong!!

Three things I don't understand:
People who don't do their job
Algebra
blogging (but I am trying to learn)

Three things on my desk:
camera bag
hot wheel cars
lots of papers

Three things I'm doing right now:
Blogging (duh) (well trying)
talking with Andrew
thinking of all the other things I need to be doing instead of blogging

Three things I can do:
Take great care of my patients
Solve most problems at work
Make my teenager laugh!

Three things I can't do:
Speak in public, ever!
win a fight with my sister, she always has to win
stay angry at my husband

Three things I think you should listen to:
Dave Ramsey
your kids
your heart

Three things you should never listen to:
Most major television news, crap!
Anyone who trys to put you down
Most politicians

Three things I'd like to learn (but won't):
To speak Spanish
Algebra
Snow sking

Three favorite foods:
Cheese enchiladas
Christmas soup
Jenn's potato soup

Three shows I watched as a kid:
Smurfs
The Brady Bunch
Little house on the prairie

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I am so proud that you are trying!!! You will be addicted soon.