Monday, March 1, 2010

Not for me.

Well I didn't get the job I interviewed for last week, not really surprised I have worked for this company long enough to know that when a job is posted 9 times out of 10 they have already filled it in their minds. The fact that I didn't get that job just puts another opportunity in front of me, I will be applying for the Supervisor position at my office so wish me luck. I wont be losing any sleep either way, and I guess thats what counts, these days just happy to have a job where the checks clear:)

2 comments:

Mom/Katie said...

I hope this works out for you. Things happen for a reason and there are great things out there for you Love you!
Mom

MUD said...

Sometimes as things as Forest Gump would say happen because S**T Happens. It has to happen to someone and perhaps today was your day. Life is not fair, but it can be a hell of alot of fun if you smile and make the bastards wonder what you are up to. I would help you with a counter for your blog site but I'm sure I would just help you screw it up. MUD