Saturday, January 17, 2009

Basketball and Vampires?

This is the scoreboard of my nephew Justin's basketball game this morning when he scored his first goal of the season and the teams first of this game. Watching these 5th grade boys brings back memories of Austin and his team, tons of fun to watch. Alright about the vampires, I just finished ,in 2 days the book Twilight, I know it is a teens book but I am hooked! I was up until at least 1:00am last night reading and finished it this morning. I have never been into vampires but I would let Edward bite my neck anytime! Oh well to the book store tomorrow to get the next in the series I hope it is as good as the first. Have a great day out there.

1 comment:

*Melanie* said...

It's Mel!!
If you want to know about vampires, twilight, or anything of that nature, just ask me. I am a huge fan and I pretty much know anything there is to know about these vampires. :-)