Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Is it still Monday?

Here I sit in front of this computer waiting for my hubby to come and hopefully start my car. "Granny's car" is a 1999 Saturn gold in color with a droopy headliner. I love this car due to the fact that I owe no $$ and there really is nothing like driving a car that is paid for. The drawbacks of course are the fact that I am losing wages as I sit, and I may need said wages to pay for whatever ailes the old gal. Will this little set back make me run to the nearest car lot and plop down 5 years of my life for a shiny, new, running beauty? Hell no!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Wishing the old gal the best of car health...

MUD said...

There is a spray on contact adhesive and if you add one of those little extension straws from a can of WD-40 you can spray it up under the headliner and "re-stick" it where it needs stuck Much better than having the damn thing hang down in your vision. I saw this done at an upholstery shop and it worked. Good luck on the car not starting. Perhaps you need to lift the steering wheel and drive a newer car under it. MUD