Thursday, July 24, 2008

Life

I was going to post about how frustrated I have been at my job lately and bitch about the mess around my house, etc.... but I think I will just say I am blessed! I am blessed to have a family who loves me, a job that pays the bills and that I enjoy most of the time, healthy children, a great marriage, and enough money to do what needs to be done and most of the time what I want to be done. Why in this society do we all feel the need to complain and whine about the things we want and don't have instead of being thankful for the things we do have. I think as a country we need to quit looking for someone or something else to make us happy and successful and do what my grandparents did and get off our butts and take care of ourselves! And quit the whining out there!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

amen sister!

Donna said...

whine is only good if served with cheese. great post, kimmy. happy-ness is a CHOICE... i choose to be happy...and i know that you do, too! : )