Monday, March 3, 2008

The darn car dilema...

Okay paid off debt #2 yesterday and am very excited until today when I hear this awful grinding noise when I push on the brakes in the Durango. So while I am attempting to pay off all my debts, and not under any circumstances accumulate more this is a list of items that will be needed before I am debt free:
tires and now brakes for the Durango
brakes for the pickup
lawnmower
dishwasher(could wash by hand but no)
Good thing for the emergency fund, I just need to add a lot more to it for now. By the way thanks for the budgeting advice (Donna and MUD) I will be trying to write down everything I spend during a month to track those wasted pennies.

2 comments:

MUD said...

Kim, brakes are not to be messed with. If Kenny doesn't have the tools to fix them, get to the Midas dealer quick. Dave's brake parts are in his back seat waiting for a warm day. MUD

Kimmy said...

MUD, the Durango is sitting it out for awhile so I can save the money over the emergency fund to pay for brakes and tires. The '99 Saturn the current (as of this morning) has new tires and gets great gas mileage I should be driving it anyway.