Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Birthday Ramblings

I am not sure what to say today on this my 37th birthday so I guess I will list a few things that I would like to do or change in the next year...
1. quit smoking
2. find a good church (I feel it would be good for all of us)
3. start running (I can do the marathon but I need to start somewhere!
4. do my job and then go home, basically leave the office at the office
5. say what I feel even if it ticks people off, I think I am old enough to just say sorry thats what I think.
6. take responsibility for me and let everyone else take care of themselves, change the things you can and the rest can go to.... well you know
7. spend much more time with my family, definatly make this a priority!
8. get out of debt, or at least start those baby steps
9. get organized (in my dreams!)
10. have more fun
11. sleep more

3 comments:

Donna said...

this is a GREAT post, kimmy. i thought about you all day on your bday. may GREAT things happen this year!!!

btw...check out olathemarathon.com (3/29/08). maybe a half? i'm back to WALKING, not running...(i've got ankle reservations)...but i'll join you for a beer after i finally cross the line!

Rebecca said...

2,4,5,6, and 7. Those are the ones I want to do the most.

Rebecca said...

Oh an Happy late birthday. I love you.